Support ASUS Aura Sync, the Pacific M4 is an all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) water block with a 256 colors LED module for ASUS TUF X299 MARK I motherboard. The water block utilizes a bigger cold plate along with 0.15mm micro-channel fin construction, allowing coolant to flow directly over all critical areas as well as providing the ultimate in cooling performance for Intel socket LGA-2066 type CPU.
*The image is for reference only.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts’ standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
The built-in LED module features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync.
*The image is for reference only.
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, the RGB LED module supports ASUS TUF X299 MARK I motherboards that have an Aura RGB Header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS official website.
*This function only works with ASUS MAKR I series motherboards due to the diffecences in the motherboard design.
Aura RGB Header (ASUS TUF X299 MARK I)
Made in Taiwan, the Pacific M4 is a comprehensive liquid cooling solution, directly covering Intel LGA-2066 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module. The full block has G1/4 thread ports to accept any of the industry standard fittings, and comes with all required mounting hardware
The Pacific M4 is designed with a compact form factor, featuring 0.15mm micro-channel fin construction for optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation.
Crafted for Intel LGA-2066 CPU socket, the Pacific M4 allows enthusiasts to build superior water cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2066
ASUS TUF X299 MARK I
|Dimension||154 (L) x 114 (W) x 29.4 (H) mm|
|Material||Copper + PMMA|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Power Input||2.4 W|
|Interface||ASUS AURA SYNC (12V 4Pin)|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.