Thermaltake Pacific Rad Plus LED Panel is a digital 16.8 million-color RGB LED strip for Pacific RL360 & CL360 Radiators usage. Featuring12 addressable LEDs sets (two single LEDs per set) and peel-and-stick installation solution, this LED strip is controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app to provide 11 lighting modes (Full-Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Blink, Pulse, Wave, Cross, Thermal, and Shooting Star). To give your gaming station an ultimate look, Pacific Rad Plus LED Panel is what you should not miss out!
* All images are for reference only; actual specification and lighting effects are based on the real product.
* The LED strip is recommended for use on Pacific RL360/CL360 Radiator.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS is the intelligent lighting software for PCs that combines with the most advanced addressable LED lighting. TT RGB PLUS provides nearly unlimited possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and peripherals. The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports voice control in iOS and Andriod devices. TT RGB PLUS takes LED lighting beyond your imagination.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Taiwan Patent: 105216989
SyncALL, Say “Hello TT”
Thermaltake AI Voice Control
Talking to TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to set lights for your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds. Choose a video from below to see how it works.
*Compatibility: Requires TT RGB PLUS Software 1.1.5 version or later.
Simply drag the slider bar to adjust your fan speed RPM on a dedicated control panel. The software is also included a number of preset fan modes that allow you to set the fans to ‘Silent Mode’ where the RPM performs between a 500 – 640 RPM range, or ‘Performance Mode’ which operates and dynamically adjusts all the way up to 1000 RPM. Besides running at the optimal RPM range, you can customize the speed by disabling PWM.
Apply one of the present light modes that allow you to switch between different lighting schemes along with three “Color modes” (RGB, Single and Off) and four “Light Speeds” (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme).
Copy Color– Seamlessly transfer lighting effects of the first fan across to other fans.
Full Lighted – A static lighting with your color choice, including RGB colors and single color.
Sound Control – Sync lights with your favorite music that is imported from your PC, and see how they react to the beat.
Flow – Directional RGB colored flow across the individual LED of the ring.
RGB Spectrum – A seamless transition through the entire 16.8 million RGB color spectrum.
Ripple – Lights ripple out across the entire fan with your choice of 16.8 million colors.
Blink – Lights keep flashing on and off with single color or RGB colors.
Pulse – A slow fade in and fade out with your color choice.
Wave – A RGB wave flows across the entire fan.
Cross– Lights flow in opposite directions with single color or RGB colors.
Make your CPU temperature visible, and track it easily. The software has a built-in temperature sensor that detects and displays changes in CPU temperature in real-time. The LED ring offers an additional visual cue. The color corresponds to the temperature, ranging from blue (CPU temperaure ≦ 40℃) to Red (CPU temperature ≧ 65℃).
Conveniently control all devices and customize the lights at the same time by setting up to five profiles for each controller. Each controller your system connected is displayed at the top left of the interface for you to quickly access. Within each profile, you can check which device is set to what operating mode and lighting effect. You can even “SAVE” and apply the settings to other controllers your system is running.
Immediately personalize your lighting with the recommended color palette. You can change colors and brightness for the LED light which features 16.8 million colors, or the built-in single LEDs where the lights can be adjusted individually. You also can let each LED display a specific color. Press “Color”, enter the decimal color coded, and then save it.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Made for hardcore PC enthusiasts to enjoy the ultimate in custom configurations, Pacific Rad Plus LED Panel supports Pacific RL360 Radiator and allows enthusiasts to build superior water cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
|Dimension||353 (L) x 58 (W) x 5 (H) mm|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.