Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent (ASUS ROG)
Thermaltake Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent is a full-cover water block for ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, manufactured with a 16.8 million colors LED strip, CNC machined copper base, 0.5mm internal fin construction, and an aluminum alloy backplate. This high-performance water block fits most of G1/4 fittings, utilizes a universal mounting mechanism that offers tool-less installation, along with compatibility for custom PC builders. The Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus delivers the ultimate cooling performance for gaming, overclocking or other GPU intense tasks.
*The image is for referecne only.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
*The image is for referecne only.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for up to 80 fans with Thermaltake’s patented Riing Plus RGB Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Taiwan Patent: 105216989
Apply one of the present light modes that allow you to switch between different lighting schemes along with three “Color modes” (RGB, Single and Off) and four “Light Speeds” (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme).
Copy Color– Seamlessly transfer lighting effects of the first fan across to other fans.
Full Lighted – A static lighting with your color choice, including RGB colors and single color.
Sound Control – Sync lights with your favorite music that is imported from your PC, and see how they react to the beat.
Flow – Directional RGB colored flow across the individual LED of the ring.
RGB Spectrum – A seamless transition through the entire 16.8 million RGB color spectrum.
Ripple – Lights ripple out across the entire fan with your choice of 16.8 million colors.
Blink – Lights keep flashing on and off with single color or RGB colors.
Pulse – A slow fade in and fade out with your color choice.
Wave – A RGB wave flows across the entire fan.
Make your CPU temperature visible, and track it easily. The software has a built-in temperature sensor that detects and displays changes in CPU temperature in real-time. The LED ring offers an additional visual cue. The color corresponds to the temperature, ranging from blue (CPU temperaure ≦ 40℃) to Red (CPU temperature ≧ 65℃).
*The light color will correspond to CPU temperature only when applying Thermal Mode.
Conveniently control all fans and customize the lights at the same time by setting up to five profiles for each fan controller. Each controller your system connected is displayed at the top left of the interface for you to quickly access. Within each profile, you can check which fan is set to what operating speed and lighting effect. You can even “SAVE” and apply the settings to other fan controllers your system is running.
Immediately personalize your lighting with the recommended color palette. You can change colors and brigthness for the LED ring which featrues 16.8 million colors, or 12 single LEDs where the lights can be adjusted individually. You also can let each LED display a specific color. Press”Color”, enter the decimal color coded, and then save it.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the specially machined copper base has a mirror finish with anti-corrosive mating surface to the GPU that provides exceptional heat transfer for the most demanding use conditions.
The coolant flow path includes all critical components. Proper cooling of these components contributes to overclocking stability and reliable operation. The block covers the entire PCB, leaving no components exposed to possible damage during handling.
Featuring a compact form factor with 0.5mm micro-channel fin construction guarantees optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation. The copper base is compatible with most G1/4 fittings.
To prevent twist and bow on the PCB, an aluminum alloy made backplate is included in the pack. The backplate features 4mm thickness and can fully cover the backside of the GPU.
Designed to fit ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti with a universal mounting mechanism, the Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent allows enthusiasts to build superior water cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
*Compatible with most SLI bridges
|Compatibility||ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1080Ti|
|Dimension||19.4 H x 117.3 W x 260 L mm|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Power Input||6.5 W|
|Material||Copper + Acrylic|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.