Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Blue (2-Pack Fittings)
The Pacific Series Adapter fittings are designed for advanced custom water cooling configurations. The adapter fitting rotates 360-degrees, and consists of two sealed O-rings with a side printed Tt logo, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by giving users ideal mounting, advanced fitment options.
High-Flow and Leak-free Design
Made in Taiwan, the fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports, securing properly to any cooling components. The fittings are available in chrome and black finishes with two O-rings, prevent coolant from leaking. Compared to D5 pump, the maximum working pressure of O-rings is much higher, delivering great pressure resistance and performance. The 360-degree revolvable design delivers easier tube routing, working around obstacles in the system.
Thermaltake Pacific Series components not only creates an aesthetically pleasing liquid cooling system but also delivers extraordinary performance during operation. The adapters are available in multiple-color finishes with a variety of selections or match with different colors of fittings to create your very own themes.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high-performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiast standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately.
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump.
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
There are no reviews yet.