WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling Memory
DDR4 3200MHz 16GB (8GB x 2)
Crafted For Excellence
CRAFTED FOR EXCELLENCE
- Unprecedented two-way heat dissipation of liquid cooling or heatsinks convection
- 16.8m colors with TT RGB PLUS software, TT AI Voice Control, Amazon Alexa, and Razer Chroma synchronization support
- 5V motherboard RGB software enabled
- RAM details: 3200 MHz, CL16, Hynix C-die
- Intel XMP 2.0 Ready
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for RAM
Unique RAM Water Block
The included RAM water block is designed with CNC machined copper base, PMMA cover and anti-corrosive nickel plating to allow high water flow to efficiently cool up to four DDR4 memory modules.
Superb Heatsinks Convection
WaterRam RGB is manufactured with high quality components such as 2mm thick aluminum heatsinks that offers superior heat dissipation. And unlike any other RAM on the market that uses double coasted tissue tapes, WaterRam RGB uses high efficient thermal pads instead to provide better thermal conductivity and weight endurance to support RAM water block.
KEEP IT COOL WITH LIQUID COOLING
Thermaltake’s exclusive liquid cooling technology keeps the temperature of the RAM 37% lower than the RAM with only natural convection cooling. WaterRam RGB’s liquid cooling option ensures performance stability and longer lifespan of the RAM.
IT’S NOT JUST SMART, IT’S BRILLIANT!
TT RGB PLUS ECOSYSTEM
SYNC WITH MOTHERBOARD RGB SOFTWARE
WaterRam RGB synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and AsRock official websites.
SMART MCU DESIGN
WaterRam RGB controller comes with a 32Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology, allowing you to easily control your waterblock. Smartly manage tasks such as program lights via TT RGB PLUS Software, adjust light modes remotely via TT RGB PLUS App or Amazon Alexa English Voice Service, and lighting synchronization with Razer Chroma or motherboard RGB software.
PRO GAMING AT ITS FINEST
WaterRam RGB incorporates the latest technology in the market to support high intensity gaming or other high speeds required activities. With tightly screened Hynix C-die IC and 3200MHz high speed that supports Intel XMP 2.0 one-click overclocking technology and low CL16 latencies, WaterRam RGB was tested on the latest Intel DDR4 motherboards to ensure optimal DDR4 performance.
Please check motherboard Qualified Vendor Lists (QVL) to verify WaterRam RGB high-speed support on vendor website.
|Package Content||2 x 8 GB Memory Modules
1 x Memory Water Block
4 x Memory Heat Sink Modules
1 x Controller
|Memory Specifications||Module Type: Unbuffered DIMM
Memory Type: DDR4
Pin Number: 288
Speed: 3200 MHz
Tested Latency: 16-18-18-38
Voltage: 1.35 V
Performance Profile: XMP 2.0
Compatibility: Intel X299 , 300 , 200 , 100 Series
|LCS Kit Specifications||Dimension: 53.8 x 37 x 133.8 mm
Software Interface: USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
System compatibility: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Rated Voltage: 5V
Rated Current: 0.48 A
Power Input: 2.4 W
Weight: 550 g
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
- All images/videos are for reference only. Please refer to the product for precise appearance and light effects.
- Overclocking of WaterRam RGB Liquid Cooling Memory has been tested on selected Intel DDR4 motherboards, please note that compatibility and performance may differ due to components variations in your hardware system.
- Conditions for RGB synchronization with third party motherboards and software may vary.
- If you need additional RAM, the specifications of the additional RAM may result in failure to successfully activate XMP overclocking performance.
- DDR4 memory modules is not compatible with older versions of DDR modules, please check the motherboard’s compatibility with WaterRam RGB before purchasing.
There are no reviews yet.